1st Trimester
Options

Why am I craving eggs?

I'm about 7 weeks and my DH has been poking fun at me 'cause I constantly crave eggs - especially hard boiled w/ a little bit of salt. Any idea what this means?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Why am I craving eggs?

• Options

You can have weird cravings when you are pregnant.

I hated eggs and bacon before I was pregnant, now I eat them a few times a week.

I don't think craving eggs specifically means anything

• Options
    With this pg when I was earlier on I craved eggs too, except the yolkier the better for me! One night around 8pm I turned on the stove and fried one up..my dh was like, "Why are you making an egg right now!?" I'm guessing it has something to do with protein or choline maybe that your body is asking for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're going to hatch a chicken
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've always loved eggs, but lately, I'm eating them constantly. I just finished eating scrambled eggs and cheese on a tortilla for "dinner."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageLauraOTR:
    I've always loved eggs, but lately, I'm eating them constantly. I just finished eating scrambled eggs and cheese on a tortilla for "dinner."

yummmm

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • Options
    mmm Eggs are really good for you when you are pregnant. You're body is probably craving the extra protein.  I've been eating more of them too.  Your body knows what it needs.
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options

imageanj0409:
    protein :)

This is what I am thinking as well. :)

• Options

imagerobinsokj:
    You're going to hatch a chicken

FTW! 

• Options
    yea i craved eggs when i was early in my pregnacy till prob 9 weeks or so... it was weird ill eat them occasionally not something id go out of my way to eat several times a week..till i got pregnant. im ok with it tho because its a good source of protein.. its probably just your body needing it so your craving it.. i know i was also craving a lot of meat around that time it takes a lot from your body to start forming a kid your body needs the extra protine..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"