Pregnant after 35
Options

Too early?

Isn't too early for me to be experiencing morning sickness?  I'm only 4 1/2 weeks and I know most people don't start feeling nauseous until around 6 weeks but I had a bout of nausea yesterday and this morning I can't even move without feeling like I'm going to get sick.  I'm trying to convince myself that being nauseous is a good thing and that it won't last forever.  Any tips are greatly appreciated as well.
Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Too early?

• Options

With my first, morning sickness started at 4 weeks 2 days.  I was afraid I was getting the flu but nope.  It was just good old fashioned morning sickness.  It is reassuring in it's own way and it's usually gone between 10 and 12 weeks.

Tip: I keep crackers and sprite at my bedside and munch on that a little bit before getting out of bed.  It seems to really help.

Good luck and congratulations!

• Options

It's not too early at all. With first child I had it at 4 weeks 3 days and ugh it was dizzy spells mixed with puking, so fun and continued until 24 weeks (should have asked for the meds)

Now this time I just had it here and there around 8 weeks. Hoping (praying) it goes away soon (with the help of meds, lol).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    gingerale and crackers...GL!  I hope it gets better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Looking back, I really had it early.  I ate something every 3-4 to avoid sickness.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"