Potty Training
Options

First poop!

Today my dd made poop in the potty for the FIRST TIME!!!

We were in the kitchen and I noticed her kinda bending over and holding her butt, so I asked her if she went (she was in a diaper), she said "Pobbee!" and ran to the bathroom. So I take her diaper off, (newly wet with pee so I figured she already went), she still wanted to sit on the potty so she did. We read a couple books then she was playing with bathtoys. We were in there close to ten minutes. I kept asking her if she was done, I really didnt think she was going to do anything because she had JUST peed in her diaper, she really just likes haning out in there sometimes and reading the books. She kept telling me "No, I pobbee". So I let her keep sitting... Well she leaned forward some to reach for a toy that rolled away a bit and I spotted someting dark in the potty... huh? I pull her up some and look and theres this BIG PILE OF POOP!!!

Im soooooo proud of her! She knew she had to go and she stayed on the potty to go! EVen when I kept asking her if she was done! And oh yeah, Im a freak, I took her picture. Shes sitting next to her potty with this HUGE proud smile on her face. <3 Im glowing right now I swear!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First poop!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"