Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Does FMU really make a difference?

I really really want to test tonight, but I have told myself to wait! Originally I was going to test on Sunday, but now I plan on doing it tomorrow...but now I am anxious and want to do it tonight.  Do any of you know if FMU really matters or not? I have had cramps for the past 7 days and no AF...I am am getting testing anxious! 

Re: Does FMU really make a difference?

• Options
    I might have counted wrong, are you 13 or 14 DPO? I don't really think it matters once you are that far out from Ovulation. I would test and then test again in the morning
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

FMU will have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone, HcG. If you want to be sure that you don't get a false negative, wait til the morning.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It may not matter, but if you test with FMU, your urine is much more concentrated. But, if you have not drank much in the last few hours, and have not used the restroom, then it may be concentrated enough to detect the HCG. You just don't want the urine diluted. Good Luck!
  • Options
    If you can hold your urine and not drink anything for 3-4 hours, you should get a pretty accurate read (if you are 13 or 14 DPO). 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    imagemacy42:

FMU will have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone, HcG. If you want to be sure that you don't get a false negative, wait til the morning.

Good luck!

This! Good luck. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Options
    OK thanks! I have the worst bladder today so I guess I will have to wait until the AM! ....maybe if I fall asleep now it will come sooner lol.
  • Options
    Agree with the others - wait til the morning for FMU. And, just as proof, I was watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" earlier and the girl had taken several pregnancy tests, all of which were negative, and the doctor said it was because her urine was diluted. 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"