North Florida Babies

Panhandle...

Anyone in the panhandle??? FWB area???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Panhandle...

• I am in the Tallahassee area, I used to live near Niceville.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • No one ever posts on here! I guess we are all on the other boards also... too many to keep up with sometimes! I'm fairly new to the area - only been here a year - originally fron NY.

I was actually trying to get some local info about childbirth classes and hospitals... I have no idea when I'm supposed to take the classes and where they are offered! I can prob ask my OB...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in FWB/Mary Esther! What kind of classes are you looking to take and how far are you willing to drive as far as hospitals? FWBMC is pretty "slice and dice" and is quite the baby factory though they have a great NICU. However I hate everything to do with that hospital and changed doctors at 31 weeks so I could deliver at Baptist in Pensacola. I am sooo glad I made the switch and every bit of that drive was worth it. I would have a baby every day if I could have it at Baptist. And if it's Bradley classes you're looking for, I know someone wonderful who does also offer doula services!
  • i am,about 45 minutes away from fwb.also having my baby at baptist.had my first a north okaloosa med center,it was TERRIBLE! as for classes i have no earthly idea.ive never tooken any.congrats though!
  • I live in Niceville! Having my baby @ Sacred Heart Pensacola.  Look at classes at Sacred Heart Destin - there are a ton!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"