Vermont Babies
Options

Hi Vermont Mommy's

this is my 1st time on this board. I am a first time mom, Ayla was born Oct 8th via c-section. We live in a small town called Lyndonville. I love being a mommy and am enjoying my time off with my little girl. I can't believe that she is a month old already! here is a picture of my little girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi Vermont Mommy's

• Options
    She's beautiful.  My name is Roxanne and I had our first child on May 5th vaginally.  Her name is Vivienne and she's wonderful.  I love being a mom as well but have found it to be overwhelming at times.  She's a great girl that has slept through the night for a LONG time now, thank goodness!  Look forward to getting to know all you Vermont mommies.  Glad I found this board!  Getting ready to move to Addison in a few weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options

Wow,..I had my first daughter via c-section on October 8th, too! I live in Fairfax.Congrats on the birth of your little one!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to all three of you!! I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) from Westford and my LO is about to turn 14 months - we just found out that we're expecting again early June! All I can say is that the first month can be very overwhelming but just know it gets easier (until they start running and they learn the word "No" :) Wish you ladies the best of luck....I attend a lot of play groups in the area and have a pretty good handle on a lot of children's activities - let me know if you have any questions! Congrats again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

I'm Liz from Winooski. My little guy is just over 13 months. I work full time, so I don't get to do much for play groups. Always looking for fun weekend activities though.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mrs06708to...Have you ever been to the infant/toddler gym playtime at the BFA Fairfax on Saturdays? I'm thinking about attending when DD is a little older. Any other playgroups that you like? I heard there's one in Essex, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"