Phoenix Babies

Help!

So... long story short, my 2 girlfriends both moved out of state recently and I just need to be around some other women.  Any suggestions for some great mommy groups in Phoenix?  I'm 30, and 27 weeks along with my first.  Social groups, yoga, meditation, whatever!  I'm drowning in testosterone around here, and I'm having a boy to boot Stick out tongue

Re: Help!

• I don't know of any groups in particular, but I'm local if you ever need a 'mommy buddy.' I'm also drowning in testosterone, with my son, my boyfriend, and his 2 boys. I'm 30, and 23 weeks along with a little girl. Message me if you ever want to chat!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you tried meetup.com ? I have joined a couple mommy groups in my area (Gilbert) that have been great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no clue about any mommy groups. Im 33 weeks with my second im 26. I remember trying to find some mommy groups in the down town area when my three year old was younger and found nothing. So good luck. Ive thought about starting a group but never got around to it. Im drowning in man/boy too. I have a three year old boy my husband and baby is a boy. I do daycare from home and out of the six kids only one is a girl. lol. 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Hi,

There's some really good groups to join to meet people on Meetup.com. There's one that's called East Valley Birth and Babies community- you might like that one. They have all sorts of meet up activities with yoga and prenatal stuff.

I know how you feel- I moved here not too long ago.

• I am in the Scottsdale area...and most of my GF's are now out of state...I am having a boy, live with 3 dogs...2 cats, and my husband...all MALE! I could use some girl time!! Maybe we could create our own group?? I tried looking for something on meetup...but it doesnt look like any of the groups apply to me! I am 29 by the way...having my first in March! 
  • I am having my first and live in Scottsdale as well. If anyone wants to create a mommy group I'd love to join!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"