Los Angeles Babies
Options

Cedars OB

Any recommendations for an OB at Cedars?

Re: Cedars OB

• Options

Dr. Jason Rothbart has privileges at Cedards and he's phenomenal! Here's his info: 10309 Sta Mon Blvd Ste 300 Los Angeles, CA

310-552-3232

Good luck!! 

• Options

https://www.cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Physicians/Cedars-Sinai-Medical-Group/Find-a-Doctor/

Look under ob/gyn.  I saw all of them prior to DD's birth.  I liked them all.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Paula McAllister is AMAZING! Love her, love her, love her! She's at 8631 W. 3rd Street, 510E, LA 90048. 310-278-1490
  • Options

I see Dr. Rebecca Brown and really like her.  She's young so you have to be comfortable with that (some people like gray hair on their doctors).  So far, she's been really responsive to any and all calls, really knowledgeable, and takes her time with you.  I'm going to ask the Cedars L&D nurses what they think of her when I'm there next but I'm sure it's all good.  

She's at 310-432-6640 on Rodeo Drive in a practice with several other OBs.  Nice thing is their practice makes the point of each person delivering their own patients (whether or not they're on call).

• Options

Thanks for all of the recommendations!! I will check them out.  :) 

• Options

Dr. Peyman Banooni (310) 652-9347.  he works with one other doctor and is there for almost all of his patients' deliveries. he's got small children and doesn't go on vacation very often (just had a baby in Sept.) he's really laid back and doesn't really bug you if you're low-risk.  not sure how he is with higher risk but he always made me feel more relaxed about things.  He was also pretty supportive of my wishes for a natural birth and allowed me to move around and eat and drink as I wanted.  I appreciated that.  He's also got a decent sense of humor, which is a must for me.

anyway good luck! sounds like you have a lot of recs!!

• Options

Dr. Taz Varkey

She's awesome! 

• Options
    Dr. Christina Adberg or Dr. Jessica Schneider (same practice) are both amazing....their office is right next to Cedars. Dr. Adberg just delivered our daughter 10 days ago and was very supportive of our wishes for a natural birth. I love her! 310-278-1490
  • Options
    I second Rash's rec for Dr. Jason Rothbart... he's awesome as well as the receptionist.  He rarely runs late and will return calls in the same day most of the time.  Very nice and not hurried and cool.  Unfort, i'll have to switch bc i'm downgrading to aetna hmo.  i've started another post on this board to get some recs.  thanks!
  • Options
    i've had two kids delivered by Dr. Anthony Chin.  great doctor, great experineces, and awesome staff.  plus he gives all his patients u/s at every visit free of charge.  bonus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"