June 2011 Moms
Options

Spotting after sex

I had bright pink spotting last night after sex. It was there and then gone...and has not come back but I'm freaked out. My doc said no sex for 2 weeks to make sure it really was the sex that caused it. I have never spotted before this.

Anyone else experience this????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spotting after sex

• Options
    I had this with my first pregnancy, but not this time around.
  • Options
    This happened to my step-sister a few times with her first pregnancy. The doctor said that her sex was "too rough". :) I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Just be careful! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had brown spotting after sex. Since it went away right away I wouldn't worry too much. 
  • Options
    I've been getting light brown spotting once or twice a week the whole time. Sex or no sex.  My doctor checked my hcg levels to make sure they wre rising appropriately, which they were. They said they really don't get worried unless you're bleeding as though you were having a period or more. "to fill a pad" were her words. In the what to expect book, they says to be worried if it's like a period or lasting through three days. for me it's just one or two wipes and that's it. Not even panty liner worth. But I understand your worry. It's unnerving for me everytime. Even though everything I read said it was nothing to worry about. Take a deep breath and try to relax. If it happens more, tell your doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This has happened to me every time after sex.  It is only right after and goes away immediately.  Every time I go in they don't see any bleeding and everything is fine.  I think it is from the cervix being so sensitive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had this last pregnancy when it was early on. Doctor said it was fine and it was just the sex causing it. It went away within the day. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"