New Jersey Babies

OB left practice

So I am 30 weeks along and one of the two OBs at my practice left to nyc no notice.  I wanted to have her do my sched C-sec and am not thrilled with the other OB.

Please recommend your OB in Bergen county and let me know what hospital they are affiliated with.  Ugh this sucks.

Thanks so much!!

Re: OB left practice

• Oh man, that stinks! Unfortunately, I go to a dr. in Hudson County because that is where I grew up so I don't have any recommendations - but GL!!
  • I think you are talking about Dr. Cho?  She was my doctor too, I now go to Dr. Thomas Golin in Paramus (1 Ridgewood Avenue).  I changed at 12 weeks when I found out she was leaving.  He delivers out of Valley which I was kind of upset about but he is worth it for me.  Such a difference...he spends time with me, is so nice, excellent bedside manner, he is so easy to be reach at off hours.  I really was very disappointed with Bergen Obgyn towards the end.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was, they gave me no warning she was leaving, I have meeting with comprehensive women's care tomorrow and they are out of Englewood which is actually closer.

Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree I was very disappointed with them also.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"