Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatric Care Corner- West Bloomfield?

Has/does anyone have any experience with Pediatric Care Corner - West Bloomfield (on haggerty road)? Looking for any information...likes, dislikes, etc.

TIA!

Re: Pediatric Care Corner- West Bloomfield?

• Options

I've been going there since DD was born March 2008, love them!

I like to see all of them, but my favorites are Boyer, Bobal & Economy, probably since they have kids the same age as mine, so I know they relate to me not just as a doctor, but as a parent.  Never have felt rushed or stupid for asking a question/concern.

I went to them via moms at my church, I asked Sue where she went & she told me PCC & then said "oh, Melissa goes there too!"  Between the 2 of them they have 7 kids (both have twins) so i knew I could trust their judgement.  Then a gal from my moms group goes to PCC and she loves them too!

Feel free to email me any ?'s:  broncoalum97 at yahoo dot com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! I may just be emailing you at some point in the near future! It's nice to hear good things. I am meeting with Dr. Economy on tuesday for a "meet the doctor"/interview. I'm expecting my first in January and want to try to find a good ped sooner rather than later.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my good friend's husband's is a Dr. in that practice. Dr. Boyle.  On a personal level he is GREAT!  So easy to talk to and very friendly. I live too far away to take DS to him, but if I was closer I certainly would! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"