New Jersey Babies
Options

So excited about this board

I did not know they added it.  I always thought it was crazy that NJ was by far the most active local Nest board and yet they never made a NJ Bump board.  I have not been active in the NJ Nest board in years but have been on the Bump.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: So excited about this board

• Options
    I got excited when I saw this too...and then I realized that NO ONE hardly comes on here...it's the quietest board around Crying
  • Options
    I bet no one knows about it, we need to spread the word!
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

By the way, that picture is adorable. I can't believe they share the same birthday!

As for spreading the word - the NJ board shows up as soon as I sign in, do you think it would for everyone? Or maybe those on the Nest wouldn't see it??

• Options
    I'm new on the nest and it just popped up for me, don't think I signed up for it.  Hopefully it catches on so that we can share the best of the garden state. 
  • Options
    I posted once or twice on this board. I just wanted to say hi! I a Brooke and I currenly live in Morris County!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, I come on here once in a while and i agree it would be great if it was a more active board. I'm in Essex County :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"