June 2011 Moms
Options

nausea and hunger at the same time

I feel incredibly nauseous at the moment and have that over-salivating feeling in my mouth like I am on the verge of vomiting...and yet, I kind of want a slice (or 3?) of pizza right now. That is all. Thanks for listening:)
IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
~~
TTC again March 2014
FET #3 - May/June 2014
-
all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762

Re: nausea and hunger at the same time

• Options
    Get some pizza and I bet you will feel better.  If I am ever hungry for something I get it because it's rare that anything sounds good.  Plus when I eat the nausea goes away.  Feel better!
  • Options
    Haha, I get a similar feeling sometimes. I agree with pp, get yourself some pizza asap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same, hunger and nausea at the same time. I end up eating and then it comes back up. I am having a rocky pregnancy so I don't know if it's actual m/s or the nerves. Crazy how you can be both at once though!
  • Options
    Embrace the craving and eat some pizza! There is nothing worse than being nauseous and starving and not knowing what to eat because nothing sounds good.
  • Options
    i feel the same way! LOL...I get sooo hungry and then after I eat, I feel nauseous!
  • Options
    when I was going through some nausea a few weeks ago the only thing that helped was eating more. didn't make sense, but worked and I never got sick.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    That is totally me all the time!! I always try to explain that to my DH and he doesn't understand! :) Glad to know I'm not alone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That was me for the first 4ish weeks after I found out. My doctor said to just eat small meals every three to four hours. I found that I usually started feeling sick because i didn't have anything in my stomach.

I'm almost 10 weeks, and the nausea isn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like I'm not alone with the simultaneous nausea/hunger:) It is still such a strange feeling to me - I have a lot of non-pregnancy experience in the nausea and vomiting department, but never accompanied by extreme hunger.
    IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
  • Options
    Nope, not alone.  I usually try and make my self eat something.  It has always stayed down, but sometimes I get the nausea feeling back.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"