Cloth Diapering

Night time diapers and sleeping

Two nights ago my LO peed through his diaper for the first time and got his nightgown and blanket wet. Last night I used a babykicks hemparoo insert in his FB and it worked great, but I only have one of them. Tonight I used the hemp baby little weeds, which gave him a much bulkier diaper.

Does the extra fluffy butt hinder your LO's sleep at all? My little guy is in his RNP tonight, but when he was laying flat it seemed like the diaper was making it where is head was lower than the rest of his body. 

I'm thinking of transitioning him out of the RNP, because he has started to sleep really well while flat. However, he did not like to be laying flat tonight with the extra fluff. He has reflux issues so being inverted even slightly isn't a good idea.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Night time diapers and sleeping

• DS2 gets a pretty fluffy butt when I use a pocket diaper at night but I usually have him sleep in his carseat for a couple of hours before I move him to the bed so that really helps with any potential spitting up (he is not diagnosed with reflux but we've been dealing with some spitting and vomiting for a while hence the use of the carseat). I usually use fitteds at night with wool longies and that seems much trimmer. If I were in your shoes, I would probably buy one more babykicks since it worked so well.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • The amount of bulk/fluff has never bothered DD
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD also has reflux.  The fluffy butt has never bothered her.  We use a MSO with a hemp doubler and wool. She has a majorly fluffy butt, but it works.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"