Cincinnati Babies
Options

**lyons**

When I first read the statement about the chicken costume, I thought you were kidding.  Then I decided to be nosy and checked out the pic.  That.picture.made.my.night!!!  Thank you for giving me a good chuckle...er... cluckle?  Stick out tongue

How in the world did you guys come up with the idea of both dressing as chickens??? 

Re: **lyons**

• Options

C'mon...you KNOW I'll do anything for a laugh!  

Actually, I can't take any credit at all.  My sister found the costume (through one of her friends).  It was her idea to wear it and go as Jacob's twin.  When we got back from ToT'ing, we all thought it might be a good idea for me to put it on...just to see if it would trigger any "laying of eggs."  Wink

• Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:

C'mon...you KNOW I'll do anything for a laugh!  

Actually, I can't take any credit at all.  My sister found the costume (through one of her friends).  It was her idea to wear it and go as Jacob's twin.  When we got back from ToT'ing, we all thought it might be a good idea for me to put it on...just to see if it would trigger any "laying of eggs."  Wink

Well, you definitely succeeded in getting a laugh out of me.  I wonder if wearing the costume will lead to some 'laying of eggs' in your family soon.  Hmmm...  imagine the possibilities? 

Anyway, Jacob is an absolute cutie in that costume, and the matching costume is fantastic.  Thanks for making me laugh tonight! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it! 
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMelissaMc22:
    whaaaa? Where?

<------- Points to my Halloween 2010 FB album...  Wink

• Options
    Okay, we need to be friends on FB so I can see this.
    Brady 7/29/2009 Avery 4/1/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"