TTC after 35
Options

wow..tough Halloween

Didn't think that Halloween would affect me because it never has before. This pack of kids (5 and under) came along and I melted. There were at least ten of them - They all had that wondrous look about them and waved backwards at my dog.  Mad me so sad.

So my week long quest of no carbs and lots of exercise ended with me diving onto the bowl of Halloween candy and drinking one too many glasses of red wine : (

Re: wow..tough Halloween

• Options
    I'm sorry! DH has answered the door for our TWO trick or treaters, but I did see a photo of my friend's six month old twins dressed up! Ridiculosly cute but it was hard. My mantra is "next year"!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ugh, I'm so sorry! I totally know how you feel. Last year I was a little sad about Halloween but figured we would have our time. This year, I started to notice it while driving home from getting Halloween candy and seeing all the kids out Trick or Treating.

Then when my neighbors came by with their adorable 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter, I just completely welled up and started crying. Thankfully it was dark so they couldnt see and I was able to wipe it with my long sleeves. Ended up consuming a few too many mini Twixs...gotta get back on the health train tomorrow.

I thought "get ahold of yourself!" I want to be thankful for where I am...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm enjoying wine too!  Drinks

I know what you mean.  I'm looking at all the cutie halloween pics of kiddos on facebook.  It did make me smile, so cute, but also a little sadish. 

Hang in there!  We can enjoy our wine together tonight.

Hugs xxxXXXxxx

• Options
    I'm glad it wasn't just me feeling like this. We don't even get Trick or Treaters where I live, just seeing all of the pictures on FB and hearing people talk about their kids dressing up depressed me. Especially because AF showed up yesterday morning.  Ugh, and I usually love Halloween too.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options

I'm right there with ya ladies!  Who knew halloween would be such a tough holiday!?

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    imagebabyhopes2010:

So my week long quest of no carbs and lots of exercise ended with me diving onto the bowl of Halloween candy and drinking one too many glasses of red wine : (

so sorry you were sad, but this part made me laugh.  Hugs!

• Options
    I know all over FB this week end was little infants dressed up and all my friends babies, so happy for them but so envious too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"