TTC after 35

AF arrived

AF just arrived.  Boo hiss.... Crying 

I'm drinking a glass, maybe 2, of wine.

And the process begins again.....

Re: AF arrived

• : ( My heart just goes out to you. It's so hard sometimes. Here's to a glass of wine or two.... hugs!!!
  • I'm sorry...HUGS!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear that.  Mine arrived last night too.  Hopefully we'll have better luck this month. 
  • jjflipt

sorry 'bout AF.  It's good that you still have your eye on the future.  Keep your chin up.  It sux sometimes....definitely enjoy your wine!

Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • I hear you GF! I was supposed to start on 10/27 and then didn't.  I got so excited!  For the next four days I was willing to sell my soul and a kidney to be pregnant.  Then at 2am on Halloween AF shows up.  Weird thing is, it's done practically nothing since then!  I just don't get the whole thing you know?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"