3rd Trimester
Options

My aunt is going to jinx us!!!!

We found out at our 21 weeks U/S that we are having another girl and we are very excited and prepared for her. We have only girl clothes and bedding and everything..... well.... today my aunt said multiple times that she is pretty sure we are having a boy. UGH!!!

If LO ended up being a boy, thats great! but we are prepared for a girl..... I wish she would keep her "intuition" to herself!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: My aunt is going to jinx us!!!!

• Options

My step-mom has predicted 16 pregnancies and never been wrong and she said I was having a girl. My best friends dad is the same way, he says girl. My OB hasn't been wrong once in 13 years and he says girl - now that I have all my girl clothes and a name and everything ready everyone starts saying they think it's a boy, EVEN my step mom! I'm going to go with my 3D ultrasound results and pray for girl parts lol 

• Options
    I know ultrasounds are sometimes wrong, but I think they have a better chance of being right than someone's "gut feeling" which is, of course, 50-50! Don't let your aunt freak you out- the u/s was probably right!
    I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"