Success after IF
Options

Do lactation cookies really work?

My supply just keeps dropping and dropping, and my poor freezer stash is almost gone.  I feel like I've tried so many things, but it's been really hard.  So - do lactation cookies really work?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do lactation cookies really work?

• Options
    Not as well as other things... but they tasted the best :)
  • Options
    I hope so because I just bought all the stuff today to make them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what are lactation cookies? my supply is okay so far, but i like cookies, and well, if they're for a good reason . . . ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAvaLikeLava:
    Not as well as other things... but they tasted the best :)

Yeah, that's what I've heard.

• Options
    I think they work best in conjunction with power pumping.  This is where you pump for ten minutes, then take a ten minute break- on and off for one hour.  I would do this twice a day for 3-4 days in a row and would see a huge jump in output within the week.  It's a PITA to sit in one place and do it, but well worth it.  Watch TV, eat some lactation cookies and put your feet up.  :)
  • Options
    They can.  The best are the lemon flavor of Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies though because they have fenugreek and lots of other things the standard oat-chocolate chip-brewers yeast recipe on the internet has.  I was able to pump 4 ounces in less than 10 min by eating one.  The others I was only able to pump around 1 oz in 10+ minutes.  Not fun.  Good luck!!
  • Options
    They can.  The best are the lemon flavor of Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies (www.yummymummycookies.com) though because they have fenugreek and lots of other things the standard oat-chocolate chip-brewers yeast recipe on the internet has.  I was able to pump 4 ounces in less than 10 min by eating one.  The others I was only able to pump around 1 oz in 10+ minutes.  Not fun.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"