3rd Trimester
Options

feeling discouraged!

I am two or three days over due .. depending on which due date you want to consider and I feel the exact same as I have weeks ago. The only difference is now I get slight cramping and my pelvic bone is sore sometimes... even when I do get BH I don't even feel them! I'm getting induced on my 41 week mark but GOSH, I wish I were having some signs! 

Is there a such thing as labor starting out of no where or is there usually some sort of symptom before hand?  

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: feeling discouraged!

• Options
    NSLNSL member
    I went from zero to baby in 24 hours with no "signs" at all.  I even had a NST the day before I went into labor and the midwife told me I was headed for induction.  I was 8 days overdue at that point.
  • Options
    Can't help you there - but if it makes you feel better, I had tons of BH with my first pregnancy from like 28 weeks, and still had to be induced at 41 weeks!  So really, even if you've had "symptoms", it's not a guarantee!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had nearly all the symptoms in the book.  Loss of mucus plug, (WEEKS ago) some bloody show, 70% effaced, contractions that have been fairy consistent, lots of pelvic pressure, etc, etc.  Yet here I still sit, pregnant, even though my doctor told me I could deliver at any time 3 weeks ago.  I've heard of many women who go from nothing to labor; the signs don't always mean a whole lot.  At least there is an end in sight!  Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Check me out on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/ScogginsNoggins
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"