Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

LO grunting

Anyone else's LO grunt a lot?? My lil boy grunts all the time and it's not cuz he's going to the bathroom--we check and nothing. But he grunts throughout the night in bed and during the day too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO grunting

• Options
    My LO has also been grunting basically since birth (2 months now). She does grunt while she sleeps and throughout the day too. It's usually along with murmuring.
  • Options
    yes, he grunts all of the time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine DS son does terribly. My pediatrician says that is him being a boy and because he was a preemie. It took some getting used to, but now we know it his lil personality!
  • Options
    My LO used to sleep sound but ever since he got gassy, he tosses and turns and grunts all night. He also grunts in the day as well but doesnt seem to be as uncomfortable as he is at night.
  • Options

imagemharts05:
    Mine DS son does terribly. My pediatrician says that is him being a boy and because he was a preemie. It took some getting used to, but now we know it his lil personality!

Hmmmm my DD grunts all the time too, not sure how  much it has to do with being a boy....

• Options
    My DS grunts too. From what I've read it's normal.
    Baby #2 ... Our December Dumpling BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My Luke does this also! All the time. Awake or asleep. Its crazy! And somtimes they sound like a grunt and other times its a continuos dolphin/sheep noise.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear my LO isn't the only one! I guess it's normal and nothing to worry about. I figured I'd my pedi tomorrow anyway when I take LO for his check-up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"