Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

AW: 12 years ago today

12 years ago today was my EDD with my lovely daughter...she waited and came on Friday November 13th...I took some photos of her tonight all dressed up and I'm in awe of just how beautiful she is...where did the time go!!??

and the baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket

Re: AW: 12 years ago today

• Options
    aw, she is beautiful!  And your baby too!
  • Options

She's so pretty. Bet you're not looking forward to her teenage years! Your little monkey is adorable too!

I see you made it to Sky Top. We never did this year. I heard they were out of apple to pick and that was half the reason we wanted to go! We went to Nivens with friends last week. They were out of apples too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCarolinaKatie:

She's so pretty. Bet you're not looking forward to her teenage years! Your little monkey is adorable too!

I see you made it to Sky Top. We never did this year. I heard they were out of apple to pick and that was half the reason we wanted to go! We went to Nivens with friends last week. They were out of apples too!

Aw, thanks!

yeah, they were out of apples when we went 2 weeks ago...they still had plenty in the store, just none to pick...we still had a great time and it was so hot...probably a blessing in disguise.  The hubby only wanted the apple donuts anyway.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imageHammyD:
    aw, she is beautiful!  And your baby too!

Aw, thanks!  I love your babys hair!  My daughter had so much hair as a baby too!

• Options
    Wow, she has such a beautiful smile!
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    She's beautiful and your LO is adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"