June 2011 Moms
Options

~~TTCAL check in~~

Hi everyone! Tomorrow I am going for U.S at 345 to check for HB.I am excited an nervous.

QOW

Any update on your pregnancy?

What did you do tonight?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ~~TTCAL check in~~

• Options

We saw the heartbeat this week, so that was amazing!  

We went out to dinner because something actually sounded good (yay!) and we have been lying around ever since. 

• Options

We have our first official appointment & u/s this week, though we already got to see the bean and hb when I had to go to the ER for severe pain last week...it was due to a big cyst on my ovary, and boy is it a b!tch. But I'm really excited to just have a (god willing) "normal" pg appointment, it would be a first.

We laid around and did absolutely nothing tonight. Our weekend was a little crazy, so we're tired.

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We saw our LO and his/her hb this week (on Monday).  It was great!  I have another appointment with the nurse on Friday of this week, but I'm not really sure why.  I'm still having terrible m/s, but thanks to zofran I've been able to eat and drink some. 

DH and I dressed up and went out last night, but tonight we're staying at home and giving out candy to trick or treaters. 

BFP! 10/1/2010 EDD 6/9/2011 Kaiya June Born 6/16/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

We've already had our first u/s on  the 22nd. We were able to see our little one's HB and we found out that we're due on June 13th! There's nothing greater than seeing your little one for the first time! I also graduated from my RE and will be seeing my OB for the first time on November 15th for my first OB appt! I'm soo excited/nervous at the same time! I want everything to just be perfect. :)

Tonight my DH and I stayed in, made some homemade French Onion Soup (been craaaaving it), and handed out candy to all the little ones. Crazy to know that next Halloween we'll have a little one to dress up! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Any update on your pregnancy? Made it 2 weeks past the loss date from last time (5w4d)! Woohoo! My first u/s is on Wednesday & I am super excited/super nervous!What did you do tonight? I was VERY lazy tonight. Got a yummy baked potato from Wendy's & parked my butt on the couch to watch TV. We live in an apt complex right now & we don't get trick-or-treaters.
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

updates: not much - finding an OB this week (like tomorrow).

also, I fell down the stairs today and sprained my right toe/foot - so spent a few hours in the ER, thinking it was broken (you don't want to see the color it is now. . .) there was no u/s tech in, so they couldn't do a scan, so I am still scared about the fall (I didn't fall on stomach or even butt, it was more a skid down 3 stairs and landed (wrongly) on my feet. going to call RE tomorrow.

so with all of the above, tonight was sitting on couch with foot elevated and iced! boo.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    I have been sooooo sick this week.  Enjoyed the novelty and reassurance of m/s last weekend, but by Tuesday DH had to take me to the ER since it had been 12+ hours since I could keep liquid down and had been sick every 25-30 mins from 9am-3am.  IVs and shots in the @ss are great inventions!  Saw my Dr. Wed. who gave me the Rx which seems to be working and had updated beta results (all good) for me!  Off to visit family in Vancouver next week then have initial meeting with midwife on the 15th when I get back.
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies!

I finally started to feel some nausea this week, so I'm feeling a little bit more comfortable with this pregnancy.  My first appointment isn't until 11/15, which seems like FOREVER from now.  

Tonight DH had to work, so I went over to a friend's house and ate homemade potato soup and passed out candy to trick-or-treaters.

• Options
    Feeling a little crampy today. I stayed around the house for the most part today. We gave out candy this evening. I have a u/s on Thursday to make sure my date is correct so my TAC surgery can accurately be scheduled.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Options
    Mel, happy birthday!! We haven't had an ultrasound since 6w4d and I am switching dr's and hoping to get in sometime this week. Tonight we had my best friend and her husband and 5 month old over to watch football and hand out candy. We bought 5 very large bags of candy and ran out and had to go buy 3 more. Hopefully that will be enough, the doorbell is still ringing!
  • Options

I also had an u/s last week. we saw the heart beat and actually got to hear it. 114 bbm. I also met with my "new ob" whom i DO NOT LIKE.. see my previous post about him on Friday!- Quite the peach. This weekend I started feeling a little more nauseous. Friday night I didnt eat dinner because NOTHING sounded good. DH came home with Wendy's and i had to put it in the fridge - I just couldn't eat it. I have another u.s scheduled for Tuesday because my jack @ss of an OB didn't like that my heart rate was only 114 so he's sending me for a "viability" u/s tomorrow.. Fingers Crossed!!!

I didn't do anything last night at all.. DH and I sat around and watched a few movies and handed out some candy. Thats about it!

• Options

I bet you are excited to hear the hearbeat!!! I know I am. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 4:30 to check and make sure everything is ok...and maybe to make sure its only one by the sounds of it. My HCG was 21,936 @ 5w1d and I think they just want to make sure. I will only be 6 weeks tomorrow, so I HOPE we can hear the heartbeat, but I know it may be too early. Have a great Monday ladies!!!!

• Options
    My second appointment is on Thursday and we will be looking for the heartbeat. I'm so nervous!
  • Options

Good luck with your appointment today!

I got to see the HB on 10/22/10. It was 111 bpm. We have another u/s appointment on 11/08/10. My doctor will be seeing me every two weeks throughout the first trimester. I'm very happy about this becuase I really don't think I could have handled the anxiety between monthly appointments.

Last night DH and I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 and afterwards we saw my niece after she got back from trick or treating. We also dressed my dog up in costume, which always cracks my niece up. This year Tweenie was a bumble bee!

married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • Options
    We saw the heartbeat on Friday. It was such a relief! We have another ultrasound on November 19 for dating purposes since I got a BFN at 14 DPO but a BFP at 21 DPO. I'm excited to see the baby again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"