Parenting after a Loss
Options

is it bad...

that i can't wait to go to the store tomorrow to get bags of chocolate on sale?? that does happen after halloween, right, lol??

ps i am on my fifth butterfinger...but they are the minis! ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: is it bad...

• Options
    My DH just said that this is his favorite part of Halloween!
  • Options
    I have the same plan.  I was pissed that we got more tricker treatrers than I thought we would - the candy I bought is pretty much gone, including my favorites.  We have to go food shopping tomorrow anyway, I think I quick stop by Target may be in order ...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DH came upstairs while I was putting the baby to bed and said that we ran out of candy so he turned off the light.  I went downstairs and we still had 1/2 a bowl (but we had already gave out a bunch).  When I asked him about it he said that was his share of the candy. 

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nope.  I do this after Valentine's Day - I love the heart-shaped boxes of Russell Stover candies!
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options

Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Easter....no wonder I'm overweight Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"