High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

First Time Pregnant w. Fibroids

So I went to the doctor last week and she said I have fibroids. She said it's nothing to worry about I am 5 weeks but she did advise me I would be considered high risk and would have to come in every week for an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. Anyone have an experience with pregnancy and fibroids?

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Time Pregnant w. Fibroids

• Options
    I have several and was never considered high risk because of them.  I am guessing you have a different kind of fibroid than me.  https://www.ask4ufe.com/whatAreFibroids/types.cfm  Mine are all intramural and I have never had any sympoms associated with them. 
  • Options

OK so I should have looked more closely before posting over here.  I just posted that I went through a huge ordeal with fibroids and was offering help & support to any mamas who may need/want it. Please feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share my story (including the happy ending), things to ask your doctor, watch out for, worry (and not worry) about, etc....

Looking forward to hearing from you. Big Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes - i had a large fibroid discovered after the loss of my first pregnancy.  they removed it cause it was taking up my entire uterine cavity.  i have heard though that there are many successfull pregnancies with small fibroids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"