Infertility
Options

My favourite day to be infertile...

I feel like I am literally luring children into my house with candy! 

There was a little Cinderella who almost didn't get returned to her parents!!!

ps... hi girls!  It's been awhile!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My favourite day to be infertile...

• Options
    I came thisclose to kidnapping a very adorable Frankenstein that could barely walk!
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    LOL!  I am with you...a little boy of about two was dressed as Shrek and wandered into the house to see our choc. lab.  I almost shut the door and kept him.  Embarrassed
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There was this little baby girl dressed as a kitten.  She was too adorable.  I love seeing all the kids dressed up in their Halloween get up but I always hate it very much...UGH...
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Options

hi cutie :)

miss you.

i almost "kept" two little boys dressed as dinosaurs

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    I haven't gotten a single trick or treater :-(.  I don't think our townhouses are set up right for trick or treating.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, I remember you and that little pup of yours in your siggy!  :)  Good to see you around here again.  We're being antisocial and kept our light off.  I also just didn't want to bring the candy in the house this year... no good for either of us!
  • Options
    imagekaterena:

I feel like I am literally luring children into my house with candy! 

There was a little Cinderella who almost didn't get returned to her parents!!!

ps... hi girls!  It's been awhile!

Love this!!! Hahahahah

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We almost had an adorable bumble bee.... she kept coming back to see our black lab.

and later there was a phillies phanatic driving his 4 wheeler past our house, well his dad was trying to get him to drive.....but he'd get on, then get off of his 4 wheeler!!  he was adorable... barely 2 years old i think....

Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hey! I wanted to say HI. I hope you are doing well. I didn't even go to the door tonight, DH did it all.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I wondered what happened to you. Nice to see you :)

We had some very sweet children come to our door, too. I especially loved the little strawberry cupcake and a little tiny boy giraffe that could barely walk he was so little. The cuteness brought tears to my eyes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"