June 2011 Moms
Options

Symptoms Question

I just wanted to ask everyone if anyone has had the same question.  I am at 6 weeks (due to see the Dr. this week to confirm), and I haven't had any symptoms yet.  Not that I'm begging for the morning sickness and vommiting, but if it's there, then I know that the baby is doing it's thing.  I just wanted to know if there is anyone else out there going through (or went through) the same kind of situation.  Thanks!

Re: Symptoms Question

• Options
    I haven't had any m/s.  You're not alone.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    I am at 6 weeks too, and the only symptom I've really had are sore boobs. Especially on the sides and bottom. I think I'm starting to get tired...but other than that, not much to report.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm about 6 weeks, I have very very little nausea. Mostly mine is sore boobs and crazy indigestion....and some days just freaking exhausted...oh and cramps off and on. :/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just hit 8 weeks and haven't had any symptoms either. my boobs are barely sore, and sometimes I think I'm feeling fatigue, but it could just be that I've been busy so I'm tired. No morning sickness, bloating, extremely sore boobs or anything else. I'm counting the days until my u/s when I have confirmation everything is ok!
  • Options

The only symptom I've had is bloating. I know it's hard not worrying, but try to relax. Some people just don't have any symptoms.

• Options
    I'm 6 weeks and only really have sore boobs and tiredness (is that a word?).  But I wonder if that's because I've gone cold turkey off of caffeine. I've also been lightly spotting brown on and off for 2 weeks.  Which I'm not all that concerned about considering I was a crazy spotter when I wasn't pregnant.
  • Options
    I'm almost 10 weeks and have had no symptoms.
  • Options

Presence or lack of symptoms does not have any correlation to the health/viability of a pregnancy.   There are plenty of women who go through an entire perfectly healthy pregnancy with little to no symptoms, while others suffer early on with many symptoms and go on to miscarry.

The reverse is also true, of course.  Every pregnancy is different.

• Options
    Right around 6 weeks is when I started to feel anything at all (aside from knowing about the BFP)
  • Options
    No morning sickness for me yet either.  I've been nauseous a few times.  But mostly I'm exhausted.  The fatigue is actually getting worse.  But other than that I feel fine.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one without any crazy symptoms.  Part of me wishes I had them so that I would be reminded on a daily basis that something wonderful is going on inside of me, but I'm ok for no M/S!!  I tend to relate my being exhausted to being a teacher (high school english) and a class advisor who just finisheed up a daunting Homecoming float and parade.  I have been what feels like a million degrees at all times, and my right boob feels sore, but mostly my poor nipple feels raw.  I see the doctor on Wednesday, so I will find out more then.  Hope all is well for everyone!  Enjoy your Monday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"