Infertility
Options

vent/other...kinda long..sorry

so I know I've been gone for awhile, but one of my best friends texted me last night that she's preg. well unofficially (has to get it confirmed). I know i'm supposed to be happy for her and her DH but inside all I wanted to do is cry b/c it seems like it's never going to happen for me and my DH. then she wants me to help her do her registry when it comes time to. I just don't know what to do but be as supportive as I can, and she knows our situation with getting preg. and that we really want to, but I think, DH and I have come to terms with the fact that it might not happen :( .

On a different note; the other day i was really down about this all b/c I have been on AF for 2 1/2 months now, and was feeling like crap and told my DH that I didn't think we were ever going to be parent's; he tired to cheer me up by saying we'll keep trying and you can take the meds. until it happens..but I told him what if that doesn't work and we have to go further than just met. and clomid? we can't afford anything more than that so if this stuff doesn't work that's it. He then looks at me and says that's ok we have a kid (referring to our dog Tucker). I looked at him and smiled and said yes but it's not the same. He's such a sweetheart always trying to cheer me up. I love this man so much!

photo 42a4ff31-3aa5-4f90-ad41-f766d3081908.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
ttc #2 photo: TTC#2 ttc-ttc2welcome1.gif

Re: vent/other...kinda long..sorry

• Options
    Sorry you are dealing with this.  By the time she's ready for the registry,  you might be ready to do it with her.  It's always hardest in the begining.
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"