1st Trimester

Conflicting Calculators

Every other website calculator tells me I am 5w1d...yet Bump tells me I am 4w0d...so who do I believe? Majority rules?
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}

Re: Conflicting Calculators

• When was your LMP? Were you charting...do you know when you ovulated? 
  • LMP was 25 Sept.  I was I guess "semi" charting...not really paying too much attention, but rather making a mental note...

But I know for certain it was the 25th because I have an event on the 2nd I was hoping AF would be gone by then

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAbbney:

LMP was 25 Sept.  I was I guess "semi" charting...not really paying too much attention, but rather making a mental note...

But I know for certain it was the 25th because I have an event on the 2nd I was hoping AF would be gone by then

Charting is done by taking your temperatures every day, not by counting forward 14 days so I would go by LMP if I were you. So I say 5w1d.  

• Patty, would you use O date if you know when you O'd?  I've been a bit confused by the different due date calculators as well, as my cycles have always been a few days "off" from the average. For me, it's less than a week's difference so I don't guess it really matters though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really have no idea on my actual edd either. Im pretty sure I o'd late...but because I wasnt that great on charting. and ff couldnt give me a for sure date. (ff kept taking my ch's away)... I guess we will just have to wait till our first apt. They are going to do a dating us for us.

good luck

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"