Two Under 2

XP from 6-9 re Baby Jogger double strollers

Re: XP from 6-9 re Baby Jogger double strollers

• Your main differences are going to be: folded size, weight, and wheel size.

I'm pretty sure both of them have the same convenience features. But the Summit will be bigger folded, heavier, and the wheels are  larger for rougher terrain and jogging. The city mini is a great option if you are only going to be on paved roads/sidewalks and the mall and such. If you're going to be on any kind of walking trail or cobblestone or the beach or anything like that, the wheels are too small and it won't work. That was the killer for us, because we live where there are lots of cobblestone streets and brick sidewalks that aren't super smooth so the city mini was out. Otherwise, it folds really small for a double, and it is really lightweight for all of the features it has. I know for a fact that the city mini fits through standard doorways, but i'm not so sure about the summit.

Check out babygizmo on youtube for some great review videos of strollers... I feel like I could tell you anything about any stroller after watching all the videos! We've been looking for a double for a while now and I've finally decided on the phil&teds explorer (after finally ruling out the city mini for the reasons mentioned above) because there is a seller on ebay selling it with the doubles kit for $430  brand new in the box! Plus it folds down super easy to fit in my trunk (grand am... boooo)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"