December 2010 Moms
Options

WFD

It's been a busy day here for us,so we are having some Pizza & wings? How about you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WFD

• Options
    Pfft, Halloween candy.  What else? lol
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Roasted brined chicken with roasted veggies.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mashed potatoes and pot pies! The marie callender's kind that have an entires day worth of calories in one pot pie...oh yeah, mama's puttin on the baby weight! LOL!
  • Options
    Its been tradition the last 2 years that I get the pumpkin shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner on Halloween. So I have one in the fridge that just needs to be baked :) Its a dorky thing but I love all forms of Halloween and this is the easy way to have a themed dinner lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Options
    PF Changs takeout!  If you order online for pickup tonight and put in the promo code TREAT you get 25% off your order. :)  noms
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    Leftovers from dinner out with my parents last night.  Rigatoni with vodka sauce.  Yum!! To be finished off with some halloween candy and leftover ice cream cake.  Wouldn't want it to go to waste....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Braised apple pork chops, roasted potatoes, and glazed carrots. 
    It's a GIRL! Born 12/16/10 Baby 2.0 is on the way! Due in June.
  • Options

image--halo--:
    PF Changs takeout!  If you order online for pickup tonight and put in the promo code TREAT you get 25% off your order. :)  noms

I'm jealous...I wished I lived closer to a PF Changs. 

Tonight I'm making baked potatoes with cauliflower, cheese, and salsa and tomato soup.  

• Options
    We're ordering pizza.  Nothing too involved for Halloween night!
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just put the Lasagna in the oven 45 more min!  Nummy!
  • Options
    We did pizza and wings too!
  • Options
    Cheesesteaks. I have pumpkin spice cupcakes in the oven. 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Pasta and marinara sauce. Super boring.
  • Options

imageutlawgirl:
    We're ordering pizza.  Nothing too involved for Halloween night!

same here.

• Options

imageamaragee:
    First course is a small assortment of Reese's, followed by Kit Kat with a side of Baby Ruth. Dessert will be a lovely dish of Almond Joy, with a little sprig of mint to cleanse the palete.

LOL!!! Yes

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did beef stew this afternoon while I was feeling productive.  One meal for us, one for the freezer!
  • Options
    Crockpot BBQ pulled pork loin sandwhiches, veggies and dip, and tator tots ( I really need to avoid tator tots...they are soooooooo good but soooooooooo bad).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"