March 2011 Moms
Options

Craving du jour...

Okay, now that I have my head out of the candy dish...

What is everyone's craving of the day?  Right now, I've really got it out for pepperoni and mushroom pizza dipped in ranch dressing.

I realized the connection in all of my cravings.  I like tart, tangy, overpowering flavors.  Cool Rach Doritos, Funyuns, Vinegarette salad dressing, garlic pickles, Chick-Fil-A's Polynesian sauce, etc.    I guess the ranch dressing is just another one of those flavors!

The delivery guy should be here in about 10-15 minutes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Craving du jour...

• Options
    nothing much,, but am snacking on Sugar babies,,, I've had so much candy that I totally need to cut WAYY back!!! At least to wait til next weekend! lol
  • Options
    So excited about having sloppy joes tonight!  Quick and easy so we can get to trick or treating!

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Peanut butter and sour cream & onion chips. I made buckeyes last night, and I could seriously eat the whole lot of them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Chalupas....All I want is Mexican food all the time!!!
  • Options
    I've been craving pumpkin pie since last weekend when I went to grocery store to get a frozen one to make (yeah I'm lazy!) and they didn't have any.  After a busy week I finally got one today.  First slice was delicious and I have no intention of feeling guilty when I have my second slice later on!
  • Options
    Today's craving: Rice Pilaf.  Just made it and DH and I finished the box... that's what happens when I eat cereal for dinner at 6:00!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ate cranberry sauce right out of the can today!  If I had had a can opener I would have eaten them on the way home from the store!  I got home from the store and just went to town on the can!!!  Ate about half of it in the sitting!!!! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    Chocolate milk. DH and I went to the store earlier and it was on sale! I love it when the grocery store knows what I'm craving! Wink

• Options
    I've been craving coffee all weekend!  I had a white mocha (decaf) yesterday, but need my fix for today still.  I can't get enough of it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • Options
    Pineapple and pizza...but not together.
  • Options
    I had an entire jar of olives, but without the red thing in the middle.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Coke Slurpees

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Pasta with alfredo sauce...I am going out to dinner this week with my mom friends and I can't wait to have some!

• Options
    Ahh!  We ordered pepperoni and mushroom pizza tonight!  Have leftovers enough for lunch AND dinner tomorrow.
  • Options
    Chocolate dipped strawberries!!! And I really want tangerines but can't find them on the island right now   :*(
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"