Eco-Friendly Family
Options

*JWP* Re: Penis cookies :)

I work at a Christian bookstore. Last year we received free VeggieTales cookie cutters to give away with the purchase of the new Christmas dvd. Imagine our surprise when we opened the box with the cookie cutters and realized that the connected shapes of a tomato and cucumber are not exactly 'kid-friendly'!!  We were crying we laughed so hard! Our store manager tossed them (except the few we smuggled out for laughs!!) We still joke about making penis cookies for the potlucks! :)
After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *JWP* Re: Penis cookies :)

• Options
    Not that I can't imagine it...but I totally need to see this cookie cutter.Especially because of the Veggie Tale angle.
  • Options

imageHippinski:
    Not that I can't imagine it...but I totally need to see this cookie cutter.Especially because of the Veggie Tale angle.

https://tinyurl.com/2ebhxpw 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJoes_love:

imageHippinski:

https://tinyurl.com/2ebhxpw 

Wow. LOL.  That is hilarious.

• Options

Joes- you beat me to it! But dang it, I got the camera out and everything, so I'm posting mine, too! LOL

They also give a sugar cookie (aka-flesh-colored) recipe on the back with fun little decorating ideas! LOL!

After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagedaisies916:

Joes- you beat me to it! But dang it, I got the camera out and everything, so I'm posting mine, too! LOL

They also give a sugar cookie (aka-flesh-colored) recipe on the back with fun little decorating ideas! LOL!

Lol, I bet I could think of some fun little decorating ideas!  

Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    bwahahaha! That is hilarious! You honestly have to wonder exactly how sheltered the people at Big Idea are to not see that! hehe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    I about cried laughing just now. My husband and I find this pretty awesome. Oh my. Thanks. I needed a good hard laugh like that. Big Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagejwpbride:
    bwahahaha! That is hilarious! You honestly have to wonder exactly how sheltered the people at Big Idea are to not see that! hehe

Exactly!! We reported it to corporate, and while most 'got it' with limited description, one guy said he saw them and thought they were cute.Indifferent

• Options
    thats hilarious
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"