Parenting after a Loss
Options

DD is all tricks and no treats today -help !

I'm having one of those days and need a little advice ! ( I posted on the BF board but I need all the help I can get :)

DD is driving me crazy today!!! She has been grabbing and pinching at my breast while eating  and most frustrating - she puts both her hands on my breast and tries to push off = pushing the breast out of her mouth

then she pops off, smiles ,.looks around and puts herself on for about a minute before starting the grabbing/pushing again

WDID? I tried to give her a toy , no luck - I tried the chunky necklace no luck ...

I'm most worried that she's not really eating !

Re: DD is all tricks and no treats today -help !

• Options
    I know your DD is older than my DD but Brynn does this too! Almost exactly. I have to hold her arm down or hold her hand while she eats when she does that. Otherwise its continuous battle of on and off the boob.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ! i'm just really frustrated and needed to vent :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When Jason gets like this I end the session and try back in like 10-15 minutes.  Don't worry, when she's hungry she'll nurse right.  I have the best luck before and after naps...he's too sleepy to mess around.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"