Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Songs that make you cry!

What songs bring the big fat tears to your eyes?

Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song

I just heard it the other day and I about bawled. I love it. Everytime I hear that song I tear up like crazy and get that hitch in my breathing when I try to take a deep breath!

Oh there are plenty of others too, but this one recently, b/c I miss my mama a lot, and I lost my grandma recently 

<3 DCRider
Baby girl due 1/22/14!

Re: Songs that make you cry!

• Options
    It won't be like this for long -- Darrius Rucker

BFP 1/9/10
    Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
    Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
    Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
    Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our wedding song -Darius Rucker- History in the making

and bard paisleys new song "anything like me" i choke up when he says "And I already dread the day hes gonna hug his momma" I can never sing it!!

lots of others! but those are the two for now =o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Old country songs like "Daddy's Hands" and "That's My Job" by Conway Twitty get me every time.  I'm a big country girl!
  • Options

imageiluvmylab:
    Old country songs like "Daddy's Hands" and "That's My Job" by Conway Twitty get me every time.  I'm a big country girl!

Daddys Hands gets me every time too! That and The Judds "Grandpa"  

<3 DCRider
    Baby girl due 1/22/14!

• Options
    "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw gets me every time.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Taylor Swift's "The Best Day."  It's about how a daughter loves her mother.
  • Options

days you live for, by mika...something.

brad paisleys new one, anything like me 

• Options

This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

I seriously start bawling everytime.

And Brad Paisley - I thought I loved you then because it is so much how I feel about DH.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

Tim McGraw's "If You're Reading THis"

I come from a military family and have a lot of military friends that have had to go to Iraq and Afganistan...when I hear this it definitelygets me crying.

• Options
    Loveeee "Mama's song!" I used it in my wedding slideshow. :) Rascal Flatts- My Wish gets me every time.
  • Options

"Lady in Red" by Chris DeBurgh!  Old school, late 80's tune that just gets me every time.  So sweet, so corny, so... RED lol.  It gets me every time.  But I'm not gonna lie, I had to google the artist's name because he was a total one-hit wonder. "Lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek" :P

Also, "Stay" by Sugarland.  Never had the experience she sings about, but man, it's such a heartbreaking song. 

• Options
    And old school one - "Leader of the Band" by Dan Fogelburg.  And "Traveling Soldier" by the Dixie Chicks.
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:
    "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw gets me every time.

Oh god, I got teary-eyed just being reminded of this song.  Also, "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw with Faith Hill.

The one that really gets me though is "Wind Beneath My Wings".  It makes me think of my mom, and there's a whole story and background that goes with it...but that song really breaks me up.  I can't ever change the station if I hear it though.  I have to listen to it and sing along as I'm hysterically crying. 

• Options
    imagemdluv21:

This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

I seriously start bawling everytime.

Thanks a lot for this! I'm bawling. Like ugly crying, wet face bawling. I had heard this song but not seen the video...it was so much more powerful watching it as opposed to just listening.

3 songs that get me (at the moment) are

Slipped away - Avril Lavigne

Somewhere over the Rainbow/What a wonderful world - IZ

Someday Ill Understand - Britney Spears

Even though I cry almost every time, in some weird way they help me get through grieving my miscarriage. The last 2 give me hope...which is something I really need once we start trying again!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"