Cloth Diapering

MSOs failed me for the first time in 17 months! :(

Well, I think we've finally fallen prey to the shorter rise.  Crying  The last two nights, DS has leaked out of his MSO, even while wearing wool longies.  Since he was wet on his tummy and lower back, I think it's safe to assume it's the rise and not the absorbency.  Our Goodmama Good.nights work wonderfully, but I'm sad to retire the MSOs until we have another baby!  I think I might message the MS lady and see if she would be willing to do a custom with a longer rise.  She makes custom longies so I'm going to take a chance and see if she'll do this. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MSOs failed me for the first time in 17 months! :(

• Was the diaper saturated?   Because the MSO we have plus wool is not enough for my super-soaking DD1.  I have to add an AFFF insert AND a large hemp doubler.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • imageroundtheworldgirl:
    Was the diaper saturated?   Because the MSO we have plus wool is not enough for my super-soaking DD1.  I have to add an AFFF insert AND a large hemp doubler.

No, not super saturated.  I'll be giving it a couple more tries adding a doubler and whatnot.  I'm not ready to give up on it yet.  Just the way it was wet leads me to believe if the rise was longer, it wouldn't have been an issue.  I'm really hoping that it was just a two night fluke!  In the meantime, I did email her requesting that she consider making a toddler size overnight with a longer rise or seeing if she would consider a custom.

• Loading the player...
  • imageejgballerina:

imageroundtheworldgirl:
    Was the diaper saturated?   Because the MSO we have plus wool is not enough for my super-soaking DD1.  I have to add an AFFF insert AND a large hemp doubler.

No, not super saturated.  I'll be giving it a couple more tries adding a doubler and whatnot.  I'm not ready to give up on it yet.  Just the way it was wet leads me to believe if the rise was longer, it wouldn't have been an issue.  I'm really hoping that it was just a two night fluke!  In the meantime, I did email her requesting that she consider making a toddler size overnight with a longer rise or seeing if she would consider a custom.

Ohh let me know what she says about the longer rise. I love my MSOs and will so sad when the low rise is not enough any more.

• imageNikki1007:
    imageejgballerina:

imageroundtheworldgirl:

Ohh let me know what she says about the longer rise. I love my MSOs and will so sad when the low rise is not enough any more.

I will!  I would be surprised if she doesn't.  She made me custom fall longies and from what I gather, she is really open to custom work.  I really hope she considers stocking longer rise MSOs though.  I told her I wasn't the only one that had experienced issues with the rise but still loved the absorbancy.  I'll post what she says!

• Cool! She is supposed to be making me a custom regular fitted. I loved one of the prints she is stocking tomorrow in overnights, but I have enough overnights for now. I have 3 and don't want to buy anymore since I am worried the rise won't hold out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"