Parenting after a Loss
Options

LO is sleeping thru Halloween!

She got up @ 6:30 am then napepd from 7:45-10am and is now napping again since 12pm an it's 1:00 pm.  I haven't even put her costume on her yet!

Anyone else having a slow start to LO's Halloween?
And to top it off I have a grumpy DH...great. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO is sleeping thru Halloween!

• Options
    I wasn't planning on dressing him up unyil this evening anyway; he spits up too much and his costume would never make it. Do you guys have plans?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No set plans.  Good friends of our who has a 2 yr old was going to walk around trick or treating at 1:30 and I thought we would just walk with them will Ellie in the stroller in her piggy outfit.  But that ship may be sailing without us. You?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're just going to walk around to visit the neighbors later, nothing special. Won't probably be until like 5 pm though. Otherwise, we usually just sit on the porch and hand out candy.
  • Options
    Jace is doing the same thing!! I'm beginning to wonder what his deal is? He even slept 10 to 7 last night, so even after 8 hrs straight he is still sleepy today! I hope we make it to all the grandparents houses this even!
  • Options

imagelil_rhody:
    I wasn't planning on dressing him up unyil this evening anyway; he spits up too much and his costume would never make it. Do you guys have plans?

Yep, this exactly! The one time I put him in his costume to try it on, he had spit up within 5 seconds. 

Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"