Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Impromtu party tonight: what do I feed them?!

I just found out that my dad, both sisters and their husbands and my MIL and FIL are coming over this evening to hang out/pass out candy. What's something relatively quick and easy I can make for dinner for everyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Impromtu party tonight: what do I feed them?!

• Crock pot chili and corn bread
  • Tacos or Fajitas

Chili

Spaghetti or Alfredo with salad and garlic bread

TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Def. crock pot - pulled pork, chili, soup
    ~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Make your own calzones (pizza burritos). Give them a buffet of toppings and get ready made pizza dough. Put the toppings and cheese on the dough and wrap it up like a burrito. paint with egg if you want them golden brown. cut a few slits and bake. Then, serve pizza sauce as a dipping sauce. (makes them less messy)

We also do make your own pizzas with pita bread this way. (May be easier, though not as tasty). 

If all else fails, order pizza.

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"