April 2011 Moms
Options

falling asleep

I have to share with you all - i can't tell my hubby cause he would get mad at me - the other day at work I feel asleep sitting in my chair and my boss came to my desk to get something and was like "Hey - Wake up." How embarrassing! She's been acting fine towards me BUT it has me freaked out - what if she checks up on me more often now - I am a facebook junkie at work when i don't have much to do or just don't feel like doing much. AHHHH! I just get so sleepy in the afternoons and i can't help it! I sleep pretty good at night! what do you all think?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: falling asleep

• Options

Get up and move around when you feel your self getting sleepy, drink water, get some fresh air.

Good luck I hope your boss doenst keep checkingon you that in its self would keep me awake.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Some days when I feel super sleepy I crash in my car on my hour lunch break. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it makes it worse. But I agree with PP - getting up and walking, drinking plenty of water or juice, snacking on fruit, go chat with fellow coworkers for a bit, anything to wake your mind up!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"