Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Teething or allergies?

I'm new to the bump and have found my self in need of some opinions. My daughter has had a cough/runny nose for about a month now.  I've taken her to the ped office twice for that and once for her 9 month well baby.  The doctor says allergies, but in the last couple of weeks she also had a cold....  I'm wondering if its allergies, left over cold issues or teething.  She just got her two bottom front teeth in the last couple of weeks.  Ack! poor babe!

Re: Teething or allergies?

• Options
    My DD had a cough for over a month (still has it). She didn't have much nasal drainage until recently. I took her in and the dr thought it was allergies since it had been going on for so long. The dr said we could give her a little bit of benadryl at night to help her sleep better. I did it for a few days and it helped dry the cough up, so I stopped and of course she's back to having a wet cough again. DD is working on her 4 top teeth and one bottom tooth, so the runny nose has started and making the cough worse, but they still think allergies. Hope your daughter feels better soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"