Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Eekkk! It just hit me this morning!

I'm going to have a baby soon! And I have nothing started for her, or stuff bought for my PP care! I guess it's time to get ready. I was planning on washing the car seat cover, PnP, swing ect. and prep what NB diapers I have, but I'm going to be a mother of 2 under 2 in less than a month! Holy Crap! Ok.... breathe. I can do this. I think! LOL ok, mini freak out over. For now at least.

Re: Eekkk! It just hit me this morning!

• Options
    Of course you can do it! Sorry for the freak out but you'll do great. Don't worry. You'll get it all done. Don't worry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I know, right?

DH looked at me this morning and said "how about we just call tomorrow October 32?" and that pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole "holy crap, THIS month?!?" thing.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

I know, right?

DH looked at me this morning and said "how about we just call tomorrow October 32?" and that pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole "holy crap, THIS month?!?" thing.

I like October 32. And Tuesday can be the 33rd!? LOL
  • Options
    imageRis1127:

I know, right?

That's the plan in my head.

Unfortunately, neither my phone nor my paper calendar seem willing to play along, the punks.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    imageRis1127:

I know, right?

That's the plan in my head.

Unfortunately, neither my phone nor my paper calendar seem willing to play along, the punks.

Boo :( mine either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"