May 2011 Moms
Options

I totally cried...

...last night during "Evan Almighty", how silly is that?  During the "flood" scene... LOL.  Thanks hormones... luckily I was home alone...Embarrassed

Anyone else getting teary-eyed over random stuff?

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: I totally cried...

• Options

*raises hand*

Disney world commercials where they tell the kids they're going and the kids get SO excited and hug their parents. I lose it every time. Lord help me when hallmark commercials start coming on closer to Christmas.

I cried while watching Lilo&Stitch the other week. There are a few songs one the radio that make me teary. 

Uncontrollable emotions are the only consistent pregnancy symptom that I have.

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • Options
    I cried while watching The Little Couple. DH looked at me like I just grew a second head.
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I teared up during a fire drill! What the??

I cry easily too. 

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Options
    Oh good... glad I'm not the only one!  It was the second time I've done that.  First was a week or so ago when I was listening to a book on CD on my way to work... came out of nowhere!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options

Yes!

I've found that I have to fight back tears a lot lately, over such silly things!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMarJo03:

There are a few songs one the radio that make me teary. 

I cry over songs on the radio too. Then I find myself wanting to call DH and express my love. Haha, it's super cheesy.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

The entire Taylor Swift CD makes me cry. I just want to hug her. Confused

...and pretty much everything else. We're out of oatmeal Crying I can't find my favorite shoes Crying I found my favorite shoes!! Crying DH has to work on Halloween, a holiday I really don't care about Crying

• Options

Glad I'm not the only one crying over Disneyworld commercials! I also cry during the Walgreens flu shot commercial (where they have the hearts on their arm "I did it for him" and "I did it for her" and they have b/g twins). I'm such a sap.

I also cried while watching Up last night, but that's almost understandable. I mean, I cried during that when I wasn't pregnant. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials made me lose it last time around. Every. Time. 
  • Options

imagePattypoundcake:
    The Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials made me lose it last time around. Every. Time. 

This made me cry non-preggo 

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Options
    Good lord, the water works this time around are almost comical. I teared up watching How to Tame a Dragon today. A song came on the other day that just had me welling up. It's about once a day anymore.
  • Options
    I am not a crier normally, but I have been finding myself tear up more and more often lately.  Usually it is during any of the TLC baby shows or when I am reading sweet stories on the boards here. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options
    Me!  There is something in almost every one of my DD's favorite Disney Movies that will make me cry!  Then my DD is looking at me like "Mommy!  What's wrong!"  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"