Breastfeeding
Options

small, portable pump other than freestyle?

I EP and have been using a rented Symphony from the hospital.  My girlfriend gave me her older model PIS to use and it is working just fine but it is big/bulky and loud as a jet engine!!

i am hoping to get something smaller and more portable for pumping at work and taking on the plane with me to visit my family at Christmas.  i cannot afford a $300 Freestyle :(

any suggestions for a decent double pump that uses plug and batteries, good for M-F 2-3x/day, and for short vacations away from home?  also - as budget friendly as possible?

thanks!

Re: small, portable pump other than freestyle?

• Options
    I have a Ameda purely yours ultra and it takes 6 double A batteries, in addition to having a plug and car adaptor.  I used it last week only on battery power to see how long it would last and I managed to get 10 20 minutes sessions over 5 days.  If you purchased recharagable batteries that would not be bad.  I am assuming the original is pretty similar. Ameda is quite a bit cheeper than Medela and it is a closed system.  It is small enough that I would feel fine using it on a plane.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a First Years miPump and so far, so good.  It was $100 at BBB.  I currently pump 2-3x/day before and during work.  It's decently quiet and not huge!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"