Cincinnati Babies
Options

Who here has a Fantasy Football team?

Really, I'm just curious. I have one, and I'm in last place this year....so far. I hate it because each week I'll lose by like 3-4 points. It drives me crazy!

I watch The League on FX and it's hilarious and always makes me think of the league I'm in. Anyone else watch this show?

Photos taken by Becky Thompson

Re: Who here has a Fantasy Football team?

• Options
    Best show on tv right now :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Rachel - Did you see this week's episode? Awesome! How are you feeling?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a fantasy team, but I haven't watched The League.  I should check it out though--I've heard it was hilarious.  As far as my team, it's all over the place.  There's 2 or 3 teams with really good records (only 1 or 2 losses) and then the rest of are are jumbled at the bottom.  I did just knock off the 1st place guy last week.  I beat him by less than 3 points.  A win is a win though!  Right now my H is in last place actually.  I've beat him once this year, too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You're right....a win is a win. The only win I've had this year was against DH. That made me very happy!
  • Options
    I've never watched the show. I have a team; it's pretty mediocre. I am middle of the pack by some sort of miracle. Really I should be dead last.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejohnandkristin:
    Rachel - Did you see this week's episode? Awesome! How are you feeling?

Sorry I am late to the party we had trick or treat last night. I was feeling better yesterday but am feeling like crap again today. I think I over did it sitting outside for 2 hours for trick or treat.  Oh yes I don't miss an episode :) lol Sometimes we watch them more than once.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"