May 2011 Moms
Options

turns out it's a stomach bug

so as soon as i posted about how i was supposed to meet my friend, i tried eating some more...a waffle, some chocolate milk and more crackers.  then the puking started, and didn't stop.  100.5 fever, the chills, gross.  I've managed to keep a can of sprite down and a couple of crackers, dh just went to the store for some gatorade.

stomach flu while pregnant is a whole new level of fun

**Kelly***

image image
Visit The Nest!

Re: turns out it's a stomach bug

• Options
    Sorry, girl. Feel better soon. Just make sure you keep that fever down. I'm sending you lots of healthy vibes!
  • Options
    Feel better soon dear. Take Tylenol if you need for the fever.
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry that you are so sick! I can't imagine.

I hope you feel better by the morning and it's just a quick bug! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Call your Dr.  if it is the FLU they can give you Tamiflu.  Hope it is just a bug though.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh, I'm so sorry I tried to make you eat!!

I had food poisoning about three weeks ago, it's terrible!! I couldn't even keep down ginger ale the first 5 hours.

Gatorade and crackers were all I could keep down after that.

I hope it's a 24 hour thing. Call your doctor if you keep throwing up. Mine almost sent me to the ER, but luckily I stopped getting sick before my time limit was up (12 hours)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had the stomach flu when I was about 5 weeks along, although I did not have any vomiting.  It was awful.  My dr highly recommended Gatorade, toast, rice, applesauce and bananas.  I don't know if that would help with vomiting or not, but it worked wonders for my form of the flu.

I hope you feel better.

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"