December 2010 Moms
Options

eek is it to early for this? (may be tmi)

latley i have been wearing a cozy bra to bed and such and this morning i noticed my sleeping bra had a white/yellow discharge on it it a circle like it was wet and dried out

it this too soon? leakage? prob a bad sign im gonna be a massive leaker later on

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: eek is it to early for this? (may be tmi)

• Options
    Not too early at all. See the post below about colustrum. Fun times. People around these parts have been leaking since 20+ weeks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ok good, just a lil freaked
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetrombagn:
    ok good, just a lil freaked

It freaked me out, too. It still kind of does. I wonder what full-on breastfeeding will be like?? : ))  

• Options

LOL... Just wait!

I am leaking alot now.... Like I am going to talk to the doc about pumping at a certain point. They have these bags that you can stick on your nipples to collect every last drop. I have been using those @ night. I leak alot when I hear babies crying.

• Options

imageSchick'sChick:
    Not too early at all. See the post below about colustrum. Fun times. People around these parts have been leaking since 20+ weeks. 

Psh, mine started at 17 wks. Totally normal OP.

• Options
    i thought those leave on bags were uncomfortable
  • Options
    Oh, the fun of leaking and/or spraying!
  • Options
    spraying? yikes...
  • Options
    No biggie.  I started leaking with DS around 18 weeks!  Crazy early.  This time was later.  But just so you know, it doesn't mean you'll leak any more than anyone else.  I rarely leaked while BF DS.  The first few weeks were the worst but by the time I went back to work, I didn't even need breast pads.  Everyone is different.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"