December 2010 Moms
Options

Double Baby Shower! (PisP)

A friend and I were thrown a double baby shower today. She is due one week before me, and we grew up together (at the same church). We also happened to get married within a couple of weeks of each other. The shower was perfect- very touching and fun (and no corny games)! And we came away with a nice haul for baby Lainey! She's already spoiled! : ))

Cake!

The Dads came! (I'm in the pink! We bought these shirts when we were 8 weeks pregnant and happened to pick the right colors!) 

DH and me! : ))

Lainey's Loot

Now all we need is baby! : )) I'm hoping these next 3 weeks fly by!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Double Baby Shower! (PisP)

• Options
    How cute is that! And how awesome that LO will have a buddy so close in age!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I like your shirts!

This post makes me excited for my 2nd shower next weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
     The cake is adorable and you both looked GREAT! Looks like you got some great gifts too. Happy you had a fun day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Lainey has been making out like a bandit!!  That girl is so lucky and she doesn't even know it yet! 

Looks like a great time Smile

• Options
    Looks like a fun time!!  Looking good!  Can't believe you meet Lainey in 3 weeks :-)  She has a TON of clothes, Gia's jealous!!
  • Options
    Oh how fun that your kids will have the opportunity to grow up together the way you and your friend did!  And what a lovely idea to have a double baby shower for you both. 

• Options
    I'm glad you had a nice time. That's really cute about your pink & blue shirts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"