VBAC
Options

The Business of Being Born

I'm watching it right now on Netflix. Fascinating! I wish I had seen this when I was pregnant with Em. Highly recommended!

Re: The Business of Being Born

• Options
    you learn a lot from it! I wish i saw when i was pregnant too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Netflix also has Orgasmic Birth, but not on instant watch.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJoelsGirl07:
    Netflix also has Orgasmic Birth, but not on instant watch.

Thank you!

• Options
    I saw this during my first pregnancy.  It definitely gives you a lot to think about.
  • Options
    I had to watch this for a women's studies course I am taking and WOW it does give you something to think about! I found the statistics so interesting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I will definitely check this out!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • Options
    That movie is what convinced my DH to jump on the VBAC bus and support me 100%.  It was a pretty tender moment to see him watching the movie, look up at me with tears in his eyes and say "You do whatever you feel is best for you.  I never knew that the birthing process was so important to women and I'll never question your choices again" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"