Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: Prayer request

My Mom is in the hospital in Florida (where she lives). Looks like she has MRSA, which she has had in the past. Last time resulting in the MD replacing her total knee replacement due to the antibiotics not being able to kick it. Its so hard having her 22hrs away, with no family (parents are divorced), in the hospital. Prayers would be much appreciated. My siblings and I almost have her convinced to move back to Cincy.

Re: NBR: Prayer request

• Options
    I'm thinking of you Hayley. You've got a lot on your plate right now. Wishing your mom a speedy recovery.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your mom.  I worry about my parents too and their only 5 hours away and have each other so I can only imagine how stressed you must get about your mom.  I'll be thinking of her.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am so sorry. it is pretty scary when they live alone like that and get sick/hurt. i hope you can convince her that living closer to her kids will be beneficial to all of you.
  • Options
    That would be so hard. Prayers are definitely coming her way.
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    Oh that would definitely be hard! Hopefully she will be fine but this may help make her decision to move closer. I'll be thinking of her and you too!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your mom!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"