DH and I aren't actively TTC yet (we will wait a few more months), but for my last pregnancy we ended up doing an amnio. Well, we did 2 amnios because the first one the sample was ruined - yes, I was PISSED. So, we tried another one a few weeks later (I was 18 weeks). I'm not sure I want to wait that long the next time around. I like to know right away if things are ok instead of going out of my mind with worry for an extra 1 or 2 months. Did the CVS hurt? Just wondering. Thanks!
Baby #1: 19 cycles, failed IUI, and 1 + IVF 3-5-07
Baby #2: 12 cycles, 1 failed FET, natural miracle but m/c at 9 weeks then another natural miracle that stuck! 9-30-09